Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
Sathyabama University is constantly motivating the research in diversified fields by having Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with pioneer industries,leading foreign Universities and premier Research Organizations.These MoU's mutually help to exchange the Faculty, to use the Research and Testing facilities, Personality and Career Development.
INDUSTRY - INSTITUTE COLLABORATION :
As part of strengthening the Industry Institute relationship and for Knowledge sharing, An MOU was signed between Sathyabama University and Control Techniques India. Our chancellor Dr. Jeppiaar and Mr. John Mark Bulanda (President, Control Techniques Ltd., UK (Worldwide President) Division of Emerson Industrial Automation) have signed the MOU and interchanged on 27th April 2010. The following is the list of delegates present during the function
* Dr. Jeppiaar, Chancellor, Sathyabama University
* Mr. Maria Johnson, Director, Sathyabama University
* Mrs. Mariazeena Johnson, Director, Sathyabama University
* All Head of the Departments
* Mr.John Mark Bulanda - President, Control Techniques Ltd., UK (Worldwide President) Division of Emerson ( Industrial Automation
* Mr.Frederic Lambert - President, Asia Pacific Region – Emerson Industrial Automation
* Mr.D.Ramesha - Managing Director - Control Techniques India Private Limited, Chennai Division of Emerson Industrial Automation
* D.Venkatakrishnan - Dy.General Manager (Finance, Accounts & Admin) , Control Techniques India Private Limited, Chennai
Our chancellor Dr. Jeppiaar and Mr. John Mark Bulanda (President, Control Techniques Ltd., UK) interchanging the MOU
Sathyabama University has Mous with the following Pioneer Industires, Universities and Research Organizations.
- Technical Teacher's Training Institute(TTTI)
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation(NLC), Neyveli
- National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai
- Kursk State Technical University (KSTU), Russia
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Russia.
- Moscow Aviation Institute ( State Technical University), Russia.
- University of Arkansas(USA)
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology (C-WET) Chennai.
- Bharath Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Trichy.