Sathyabama University offers opportunities for all the students to interact on a consistent basis with Industries by way of visits to many renowned companies.
An index of some companies which our students have visited as part of Institution-Industry-Interface:
- Integral Coach Factory, Perambur
- Madras Fertiliser Ltd.,Chennai
- Hindustan Lever Ltd., Chennai
- Tidel Park, Chennai
- Chennai Port Trust, Chennai.
- Raman Research Institute, Bangalore.
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Neyveli.
- STPI (Software Technological Park of India), Hyderabad.
- M/s. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Chennai.
- Nippo Batteries, Nellore.
- Kovur Sugar Factory, Nellore.
- Ashok Leyland, Chennai.
- National Power Grid Sub-power Station, Sriperambudur, Chennai.
- Cosmosoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- ISRO, Sriharikota.
- VSNL, Chennai.
- MOTOROLA LTD, Software Division, Bangalore.
- HEWLETT PACKARD - COMPAQ Ltd., Bangalore.
- All India Radio, High Power Transmitter Station, Avadi, Chennai.
- BHEL, Electrical Division, Bangalore.
- Kirloskar, Bangalore.
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota.
- Biocon, Bangalore.
- Cheyyar Sugar Mills, Chennai.
- Bell Mechanical Division, Ranipet.
- Madras Cements, Perambalur.
- ACE Industries, Bangalore.
- Chennai Petrochemicals Limited
- Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd., Perungudi, Chennai.
- Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Chennai.
- Malladi Chemicals, Andhra Pradesh.
- Parle Agro Foods, Chennai.
- Jeppiaar Milk, Thiruvannamalai
- Jeppiaar Steels,Thiruvakkaranai
The University has a Management Board which has representatives from the Institution’s Management, UGC Nominee, and Faculty Members, Planning and Monitoring Board and Finance Committee, Academic Council and Board of
Dr.JEPPIAAR , M.A., B.L., Ph.D., Founder & Chancellor