Your are Here: Home >> Important Dates
|Issue of application forms||1st November, 2016|
|Last date for submitting the filled in application forms by online mode||7th April, 2017|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||5th April, 2017 (Phase i)|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||12th April, 2017 (4.30PM) (Phase i)|
|Date of Computer based Examination||*22nd - 23rd April, 2017|
|Date of Computer based Examination in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai||*20th - 23rd April, 2017|
|Last date for submitting the filled in application forms by online mode - Phase (ii)||21st April 2017|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets - Phase (ii)||24th April, 2017|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets - Phase (ii)||26th April, 2017|
|Date of Computer based Examination only in Chennai, Vijayawada and Hyderabad - Phase (ii)||29th April, 2017|
|Declaration of Results and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter (tentative)||30th April, 2017|
|Counselling dates (tentative)||10th to 14th May, 2017|
SUBMISSION OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM ALONE IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION. THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BOOK THE DATE & TIME THROUGH ONLINE.
* The computer based examination will be conducted in different slots (9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M., 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M) depending on the number of candidates applied in a particular centre (city). Though a candidate has opted the state and city to appear for entrance examination-2017, he/she need to book the date and time (slot booking) to appear for the same. For slot booking a password will be sent to the registered mobile number. Availability of examination dates and slots for each centre will be known only at the time of slot booking. Candidate can download the hall ticket only after booking the slot. Without hall ticket, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for entrance examination.
* The date, time slot booking and downloading of hall ticket will be commenced from 24th April, 2017 (Phase ii) @ 2 PM. All candidates are requested to visit www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in/online_entrance_home.php for booking the slot and downloading of hall ticket
* Examination date, time and slot booking will be based on first come first serve basis.
* Availability of dates and sessions for slot booking will be based on the number of applicants in a particular city
* Last date for slot booking will be on 12th April, 2017 (4.30PM) (Phase i), 26th April, 2017 (Phase ii).
* After the last date if a candidate does not book the slot and date to appear for computer based entrance examination the same will be done by our university authorities. The University authorities will book the slot and date for their convenience and send the hall ticket to their respective E-Mail IDs. The date and time (slot) once booked by the university authorities shall not be changed under any circumstances.
* Minimum of two days i.e. 22nd - 23rd April, 2017 only will be available to book the date and time (three sessions per day, total six sessions) in all cities. But four days i.e. 20th - 23rd April, 2017, will be available to book the date and time (three sessions per day, total twelve sessions) in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai (Phase i)
* Minimum of two sessions i.e first session on 22nd - 23rd April, 2017 only will be available to book the date and time in all cities for biology opted candidates. (Phase i)
* The Examination Centre, date and session, either booked by the candidate or university authorities, shall not be changed under any circumstances. Every effort shall be made to allot a centre to a candidate in the city opted by the candidate. Moreover, if it is not possible due to administrative reasons the university also reserves its right to allot a centre other than that of the candidate's choice.
* For any assistance to book the slot and download the hall ticket E-Mail may be sent to email@example.com. by mentioning the application number, candidate’s name & aadhaar number, father’s/guardian’s name, mobile number and date of birth of the candidate.
Note : For all other queries related to entrance examination please send a E-Mail with your name, application number (if applied), mobile number, aadhaar number (if available) and correct E-Mail ID to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
For any assistance contact 044-24502436, 1800 423 1770 between 8.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form (online mode)
:21st April, 2017 (Phase ii)
Last Date for Slot Booking/Download Hall Ticket : 12th April, 2017 (4.30PM) (Phase i)
© 2017 | Sathyabama University. All Rights Reserved.